The Canterbury Wave
This price is for the harp only and does not include any amplification equipment.
This harp features all the legendary attributes that you would expect from our original harps but with the addition of a special new pick-up system. This system retains the full integrity of tone and evenness throughout the range. Convenient to use, it can provide anything from a little sound enhancement to full volume amplification.
To order one of these harps please contact us on 01342 893242
Each harp is made specifically for each customer and therefore we have to speak to you in order to confirm colour etc.
Prices start from:
Straight Soundboard - £21,350
Extended Soundboard - £22,800
Full Size Pedal Harp
- Gold plated mechanics
- Padded and lined, soft and outer covers
- Hire purchase and hire schemes
- Covers & accessories available
- 5 year structural & mechanical guarantee
- Bespoke Designs - Please call prior to ordering as you will need a consolation and therefore cannot order bespoke designs over the internet.
- Delivery - Although some harps are made ready for immediate sale most of our harps are made for each individual client. Therefore please allow up to a minimum of 3 months for delivery. The waiting time may increase dependent on finish, bespoke designs and carving. For more information please call the factory on 01342 893242.
Continuous pick-up technology
The “continuous pickup technology” also ensures an even pickup of sound throughout the instrument without the need to electronically interfere with the signal to balance the musical sound.
Being built in to the fundamental heart of the instrument, the total sound of the harp is captured, from the feel of the strings to the resonances of the wood.
The electronics of the system is located as close as possible to the active transducer material to ensure accurate and reliable transmission to the amplifier.
The low impedance output of the Accusound preamplifier forms a perfect connection to the vast majority of amplifiers using an industry standard ¼” jack lead.